International Journal of Nursing and Health Care Research
About the Journal
International Journal of Nursing and Health Care Research is a trending international open access journal in nursing journals. This journal publishes high quality manuscripts on innovative research covering all aspects of nursing and health care science. The scope of topics covered in the journal includes public health nursing, advanced practice nursing, family nursing, critical care nursing including surgery, pediatrics, medicine, midwifery and obstetrical nursing, accident, emergency, cardiac, renal, neurosciences, hematology, etc.
This nursing journal accepts original health care and nursing research papers, review articles, case reports, mini-reviews, rapid communication, opinions, and editorials on all related aspects of nursing and healthcare.
Indexing & Abstracting
All published articles are assigned to Digital Object Identifier (DOI) – Crossref.
All published articles of this journal are included in the indexing and abstracting coverage of:
- All NIH Funded Articles will be Indexed in PubMed
- Google Scholar
- Index Copernicus
- Genamics – JournalSeek
- Academic Keys
- ResearchBib - Academic Research Index
- Geneva Foundation for Medical Education and Research
- International Innovative Journal Impact Factor (IIJIF)
- Al-Azhar University
- Open J-Gate
- Directory of Journals indexing
All published Health Care and Nursing Research Paper are assigned to Digital Object Identifier (DOI) - Crossref.
International Journal of Nursing and Healthcare Research is a top journal in nursing journals, this journal mainly focusing on the human services that incorporate consideration of patients, people, families, and groups to keep up or recoup the best conceivable wellbeing and personal satisfaction. It additionally highlights the new methodologies and vital projects created to advance wellbeing, avoidance of disease, crippled and enduring individuals.
- Primary Health Care
- Emergency Nursing
- Family Practice Nursing
- Nursing Research
- Oncology Nursing
- Clinical Nursing
- Complementary Therapies in Nursing
- Critical Care Nursing
- Geriatric Nursing
- Intensive Care Nursing
- Nursing Sciences
- Orthopaedic and Trauma Nursing
- Trauma Nursing
- Cancer Nursing
- Nursing Regulation
- Obstetric, Gynecologic & Neonatal Nursing
- Pediatric Nursing
- Pediatric Oncology Nursing
- PeriAnesthesia Nursing
- Radiology Nursing
- Vascular Nursing
- Newborn and Infant Nursing
- Nursing for Women's Health
- Pain Management Nursing
- Perioperative Nursing
- Nursing Education
- Psychiatric and Mental Health Nursing
- Cardiovascular Nursing
- Neuroscience Nursing
- Gastrointestinal Nursing
- Children and Young People Nursing
- Dental Nursing
- Nephrology Nursing
Why Choose Our Nursing Journal
- 200+ High Quality Articles Published
- High Impact Factor Journal
- We maintain high standard peer review publications.
- We ensure optimum quality standard is maintained in every publication.
- Increased visibility of the publication and provides free, unrestricted global access.
- We provide higher readership, visibility and impact of your publications
- The authors reserve the copyrights of the article and articles are published under a Creative Commons Attribution License.
DEIRDRE A. KRAUSE
Suzan Elsaid Mansour Naiem
Recently Published Articles
Our mission is to increase the visibility, accessibility, reputation, usage and impact of quality, peer-reviewed, open access scholarly research journals globally, regardless of discipline, geography or language.
The Impact and Influence of Hospital Clowns on Hospitalized Children Undergoing Painful Procedures: A Mixed Methods Study
Helle Nygaard Kristensen, Britt Laugesen, Jennifer Stinson, Helle Haslund-Thomsen
Relationship between Body Weight, BMI and Bone Mineral Density in Patients from the Point of View of the Nurse Working in a Densitometric Clinic
Beáta Frčová, Ľubica Kožehubová, Mária Snitková, Svetozár Dluholucký
Nurse Practitioners’ Perception on Research Utilization and Possible Barriers; A Saudi Arabian Experiential Perspective during Covid-19 Pandemic
Gil M Parentela, Rene P Carsula, Irene M Roco, Mohammad Saeed Alzahrani, Jamaan Mubarak Alqahtani
Wolter Paans, Siska Riëtte Sprenger
Ariel Worleyϯ, Peace Odiaseϯ, Mekeila Cook, Allysceaeioun Britt, Girish Rachakonda,